No Antenna Selection Window

Installation questions, Setup, and general information not covered in the other sub-forums
N1DH

No Antenna Selection Window

Post by N1DH »

Howdy,

I'm a Flex newbie. Go easy... I am faced with a Flex 3000 that "sees" no received signals. Everything else works OK (for things I've been able to check). I'm wondering if the receiver is using the wrong antenna (like none) since I see that there is an "antenna selector" in PowerSDR. I saw the antenna selector window in one of Darrin's videos but I do not have such a window on my Front Console, just a blank spot where it was located in the video.

Can anyone give me a hand with my issue?

P.S. I have been able to "tune" into a dummy load with expected power and SWR is perfect (dummy load), so the transmit side of things is working.

Thanks!

de Dan N1DH
ke9ns
Site Admin

Re: No Antenna Selection Window

Post by ke9ns »

I would first go to the folder: %userprofile%\AppData\Roaming\FlexRadio Systems\PowerSDR v2.8.0\
and remove all the files with your radios serial# in the file name (should be 5 files)

If that does not work, I would crack open the Flex-3000 and see if you can spot anything?
I have reference photos of the inside of a Flex-3000 in the Manuals Repair info section at towards the top of my website.

Otherwise you would need to send it in to Toby for repair (troyradio.net)

Darrin
Creator of PowerSDR KE9NS v2.8, based on the Flex Radio PowerSDR v2.7.2 software.
Flex-5000, LDMOS and Titan Amps, G5RV, and Mosley TA-33 Junior
N1DH

Post by N1DH »

Darrin,

Eureka! That worked! I deleted the specified files and Wham! it works...

Thanks for all your help!

Dan N1DH
Dan N1DH
N1DH

Post by N1DH »

Deleting those database files did the trick Darrin!!!!

Receiver is now working just dandy. Thanks for all of your expert help!

73 Dan N1DH
Dan N1DH