Moving windows around

General Info for PowerSDR KE9NS v2.8 (for the SDR-1000, Flex-1500, Flex-3000, and Flex-5000 only).
VE3TMT

Moving windows around

Post by VE3TMT »

I thought I saw an image somewhere showing the band, mode and filter windows across the bottom of the screen where the NB/NR buttons are. Was I dreaming? Is it to reorganize the positions of the various button groups?

Max
VE3TMT
ke9ns
Site Admin

Re: Moving windows around

Post by ke9ns »

If you watch any of my videos, they are all using a Flex-5000 with the 2nd Receiver "RX2".

All the controls you refer to are across the bottom, as well as the ESC Diversity controls (as long as your Display screen has enough resolution to Display it all).

Maybe you are referring to this?

Darrin
Creator of PowerSDR KE9NS v2.8, based on the Flex Radio PowerSDR v2.7.2 software.
Flex-5000, LDMOS and Titan Amps, G5RV, and Mosley TA-33 Junior
VE3TMT

Post by VE3TMT »

Hi Darrin,

I'm using the Flex 1500 with the latest release of PowerSDR on a 37" Ultra Wide 21:9 monitor, so I've got lots of screen area. I'd rather have the mode, band and filter buttons across the button if possible, but not an issue if they can't be moved. Great piece of software, I am discovering new things every time I boot it up.

Max
VE3TMT
ke9ns
Site Admin

Post by ke9ns »

The different sections do move as you expand the size of the Console. FHD 1080 is the best resolution for PowerSDR.
But they do not move to the bottom.

You can make the 2 meters move to the top and place a band stack registers for VFOA and B in the upper right corner.
But thats about it.

Darrin
Creator of PowerSDR KE9NS v2.8, based on the Flex Radio PowerSDR v2.7.2 software.
Flex-5000, LDMOS and Titan Amps, G5RV, and Mosley TA-33 Junior
VE3TMT

Post by VE3TMT »

Hi Darrin,

Thank you for the explanation.